Sunday, January 16, 2011

Husbands AKA Recording!!

Sean here...So we've been recording this weekend- couldn't have asked for a better recording experience and am so happy with how it sounds. I'm super psyched to share it with the world!!

Here's some sweet videos:



AND...



As Keith Richards has said about recording in Jamaica in the 80's;

"The idea of separation is the antithesis of rock n roll, which is a bunch of guys in a room making a sound a capturing it. It's the sound they make together, not separated...recording the room... the enthusiasm...the soul. There's no you and me, there's just I and I. So you've broken down the difference between who you are and who I am...We are one. Beautiful."


Great friends, beautiful sounds, totally soulful....
HUSBANDS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment